[Bradford] Mince Pies and Tea

Robert Burrell Donkin robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 21:50:22 UTC 2013

If anyone fancies a poke around a (newly) empty overlookers' house in
Saltaire - or perhaps just a tea and a mince pie or two - I'll be
laying some on next Sunday (22nd December) in my new home 15, William
Henry Street. I hope it'll be open-house style, so feel free to bring
family and friends if you wish - or even enemies if that thought
tickles your fancy.

Caroline Street Car Park is free on Sundays and Saltaire station is
close. Though - as an overlookers house - there is a small front
garden, cyclists bringing cycles may wish to go around the back.

A good excuse, perhaps, to take a look at the Hockneys
http://www.saltsmill.org.uk/, wander around Roberts Park
http://www.victorianweb.org/art/parks/20.html, walk along the canal
http://canalrivertrust.org.uk/bingley-to-saltaire or up the Glen
http://www.walkingenglishman.com/westyorkshire05.htm

But I understand that the notice is short and people generally find
their lives filled up with random stuff at this time of year, so I
post more in hope than expectation...

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Robert