[Bradford] Anyone want one of these PC's?

Bernard Czenkusz bernie.skipole at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 11:02:31 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I'm trying to recover some space (physical, not virtual) - and on the
principle that if I haven't touched something for years, it needs to go,
I have three PC's (without monitors, keyboards, mice, leads) which
anyone can have, for free, if they would pick them up (from
Birkenshaw).  I'd rather someone could make use of them rather than they
go in a skip.

The units are:

A small low performance desktop box:
VIA cpu, DVD drive, 56GB hard drive, 109MB ram, currently loaded with
puppy linux

A 2U 19inch rackmountable PC
Pentium4 dual processor 3GHz cpu, DVD drive, floppy drive, 76 GB hard
drive, 1GB ram, currently loaded with Debian 5.0

A 2U 19inch rackmountable PC
Pentium4 dual processor 3GHz cpu, DVD drive, floppy drive, 76 GB hard
drive, 480MB ram, currently loaded with Debian 5.0

The rackmounted pc's are fairly deep, and the fans mean they're no good
for a domestic environment, but the guts could be taken out and put into
an ordinary tower.  They are pc motherboards, not servers.

All the above have VGA, ethernet and usb connectors and have internal
psu's - so just need a power cable.

Anyone want one or all of them?  If you do, send me an email, and we'll
arrange a time for a pick up.