[Bradford] Fwd: Leeds Data Thing

Philip Wyett philip.wyett at cohere-tech.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 20:00:44 UTC 2013

No. I am always serious. I ask people to be mindful of their responsibilities
and legal obligations. Usually not an issue with devs, but I have seen front
line managers give data protection act data away. I think at current count, I
have been involved in the dismissal of 20+ people for this. I just offer out a
reminder which says... caution.

Regards

Phil