[Bradford] Fwd: Leeds Data Thing

Paul Colley pchcolley at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 3 12:04:15 UTC 2013

Cheers Andrew. I certainly agree that "sources are by no means limited to authorities and
official data hierarchies" and wasn't trying to suggest otherwise. One big advantage in using data obtained via data.gov.uk (or through FOI requests, for example) is that the chances of being made to look 'stupid' (other than being stupid enough to believe the government) or getting 'sued' for using them is greatly minimised ;-)

P.