[Bradford] FABLAB visit -new date!!

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 11:09:49 UTC 2013

When can't you make Nick? 9th or the 16th?

Just to re-iterate the 16th of Feb is the day FabLab is expecting a
group from BradLUG. Our previous tentative arrangement had been Feb
9th (subject to FabLab's agreement). Since people have been planning
to go on the 9th, and the service is an open. and  public one, then
there is no reason for people planning to go on the 9th not to go,
UNLESS you want to go the following week, when FabLab will have a
member of staff who available just for us.