[Bradford] FABLAB visit -new date!!

D.Bolton U0970268 U0970268 at unimail.hud.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 12:40:02 UTC 2013

Hi folk,

If you search for "fablab airedale" at http://openstreetmap.org then you will get the exact location.

There is car parking in the cobbled courtyard, with some more spaces in front of the mill.

Also, Fablab can easily be reached by train, as it is oly a 5 minute walk from Kieghley station.

It is a great place (clean, spacious, warm) - with friendly staff.  The CNC machines are relatively small and low power, apart for the v.large CNC router.  However the 3D printers work well.

Have a good trip :-)

David

ps.  I had hoped to come along to ar BradLUG meeting last month (from Huddersfield) - but was beaten by the weather.  I may be able to get along this month (clashes permitting).