[Bradford] BradLUG Website Work this Saturday

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 17:00:52 UTC 2013

Hi All

A group of us will be working on the BradLUG website tomorrow
(Saturday 12 - 4.30pm)

You are welcome to get involved!

You can:

Visit the development site at:
http://dev.bradlug.co.uk/
(on many devices!)
and follow our progress, and log ideas, bugs, tickets in our world
writeable google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NQUhCAg281VYaW9KKQnEQ0TUbOiXJRijCo3f_irl1WY/edit#

You can join us at my house in Bingley (contact me directly for
address) to help, or virtually via IRC (irc.freenode #bradlug) and
probably via a google hangout (perhaps).

You could request a login for the site and fix/alter things on our task list
You could answer any questions that we come up with during the day
perhaps on twitter/irc/etc.

..or anything else you could think of.

Thanks to everyone that has already helped, especial Nigel and Luke
for getting the dev site up and the live site moved to Nigel's server.

Looking forward to it!