[Bradford] Website Update

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrhodes.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 11:29:46 UTC 2013

Looking good.

Last night I grafted on latest posts to the homepage template.
Will be offline for a few days as will be travelling, but I'm getting to
understand the current theme (not bad considering I've never used
Wordpress before :p), so if any tweaks/changes required, I can pick them
up on my return mid week.

Cheers, Nick