[Bradford] Proposed talk subjects for the group

John McLear john at mclear.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 22:00:41 UTC 2013

To add to this(slightly off topic) it would also be really useful for me if someone can do a session on creating and maintaining packages(I assume deb/rpm) available via apt/yum and hosting ppa or whatever is required to get them available to end users easily :)
Thanks

John McLearMcLear LtdEtherpad FoundationPrimary Technology Ltd