[Bradford] Arduino/Shrimp workshop.

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Tue Feb 12 22:00:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

I attended the Leeds one of these a while back, and it's well worth
attending if you want an introduction into basic hardware hacking,
want to spend some time working with other makers, or would like a
weekend concentrating on your Arduino libraries you've been
developing.  I'd definitely recommend signing up for this if you're at
all interested.

I'm almost tempted to come over myself and actually finish off my
Redis Arduino library I started at the last Howduino.  I don't really
have the time this weekend though.

Regards
Alice