[Bradford] Upcoming events

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 09:00:59 UTC 2013

Hi All

Just a reminder that this Saturday (16th Feb) the good people at
FABLAB are expecting us at 10:30

This from David Bolton (Ta!)
If you search for "fablab airedale" at http://openstreetmap.org then
you will get the exact location.

There is car parking in the cobbled courtyard, with some more spaces
in front of the mill.

Also, Fablab can easily be reached by train, as it is oly a 5 minute
walk from Kieghley station.

It is a great place (clean, spacious, warm) - with friendly staff.
The CNC machines are relatively small and low power, apart for the
v.large CNC router.  However the 3D printers work well.

ALSO
Next official BradLUG meeting is next Monday (18th Feb) 7pm at the
usual place (Bradford CVS - details on our website I think)
I'm hoping John McLear will be telling us about Etherpad, Alice has
some stuff about rapid web development (I think), Dave S, may have
some command line stuff, an update on Radio show, and perhaps some
free city wifi info!

Busy!
See you there.
If anyone needs help getting to and from FabLab, let us know, I
suspect a few people will be driving or all getting on the same train
etc.