[Bradford] Anybody got a windows 7 cd and a usb cd drive

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 09:28:41 UTC 2013

Hello

I'm breaking my 'help a windows user with a knackered computer rule' -
some people are worth it!

I think the next step is to run windows chkdisk - for which I need a
windows 7 disc - and the cdrom seems to be dodgy.

I've tried a linux live distro via usb, which worked, but I could not
mount the disk. ntfsfix didn't fix.

Does anyone have a disc they can lend me? I'll bring the offending
laptop with me this morning, so may be able to run it while we are at
FABLAB.

(and if someone has a usb CD drive they can bring as well...or maybe
we can make one!)