[Bradford] Blender tutorial

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Wed Feb 27 00:11:46 UTC 2013

Someone at the last meeting was needing to use 'Blender for something - sorry I can't remember who it was. Hopefully they are on the mailing list. I was just looking at the 'Full Circle Magazine' issue 70 and I noticed that they had a tutorial on Blender - it is Part 3. So, presumably, if you download issues 68, 69 & 70 you'll have them all. I think it will probably be an on-going series as, like GIMP, there is a lot to learn. GIMP has got its own magazine of course but it is very largely, though not entirely, biassed towards art rather than how to use it. There are tutorials for both Blender and GIMP on YouTube also. Personally I find YouTube to be an excellent resource. Sometimes it is necessary to do a bit of searching to get a quality tutorial but it is usually there if you dig a bit.

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/

http://gimpmagazine.org/issues/