[Bradford] Website and Visit to FabLab

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 15:47:34 UTC 2013

I would like to get a group of people to sort the BradLUG website out.
With a bit of planning and prep. I think this could be a
Saturday/Sunday task with pizza etc.

We need to get access to the sites file and database, which I think
Luke has. We need to work out who can offer server space and ongoing
hosting for it. We can review the info on it and update it where
needed. We should be able to have a proper contact form and human
usable permalinks.

Would anyone like to join/help me. Please think and I will bring it up
at the meeting.

Also on my mind is a visit to FabLab - pick a Saturday, or think about
it, or doodle it, but again I shall bring it up at the next meeting,
so check your diaries.