[Bradford] Radio Show Tonight?

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 16:32:20 UTC 2013

Thanks Brian.
I've added some info about our next meeting to the Google Calendar.

For the radio, what I was hoping for from someone, was just a bit of
advertising about your show. I *think* it's tonight, and because I've
seen some of the radio emails I've got some idea of what might be in
it, but other people may not know, and I'm not sure how accurate BCB's
website is.

I see this list as your best chance to advertise to a group of people
that might be interested.