[Bradford] First BradLUG Meeting of 2013

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:46:36 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone

Just a reminder that our first meeting of the year is planned for next
Monday 21st Jan at the usual place (Bradford CVS building 19-25
Sunbridge Road)

We have plans for Shi and Kriss to show us round their event winning
RaspberryPI project, including a demo of LMMS

There is radio talk to be had, and much more.

The room is now free, so no need for people to sponsor the events, but
we will be taking donations that we will pass on to CVS for the use of
the room (suggested £2) but please don't feel obliged.

I guess pizza before hand will be happening at Pizza Pieces.

See you there.