[Bradford] Tonight's meeting 21st jan 2013

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Jan 21 11:12:02 UTC 2013

Hi All

I've just checked with CVS and they say there are no problems with the
meeting room tonight, so I expect the meeting to be on.

I have left my phone number with them and asked them to contact me
should the situation change.

If I hear anything I will notify the list, otherwise you can expect
the meeting to still be on.

Obviously, getting to and from the meeting and your personal
circumstances, is up to you.

I might suggest that anyone coming along has a quick think about
anything they would like to share in case our plans need to change.

Hope to see you all later.
David
P.S. I plan to be at Pizza Pieces before hand, sometime around 6pm.