[Bradford] Top or bottom post?

David Parkin david at davidparkin.com
Tue Jan 22 11:47:20 UTC 2013

Top posting for me. The reasons for bottom posting seem, to me, to be
obsolete. I think most email clients display in threads, so no need to
scroll to find the original. Apparently bottom posting encouraged people
to trim the original message, thus saving on download costs but...

--
David Parkin <david at davidparkin.com>