[Bradford] Google Reader replacements?

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrhodes.co.uk
Sun Jun 30 19:56:43 UTC 2013

I tried Feedly and did not find it as efficient Google Reader on Android
for navigating and searching my feeds and in ability to fetch feeds in
the background is a pain. The web interface worked OK, though not sure
why it needs to be a browser plugin.

There are a lot of small services popping up, but one thing I am wary of
is how sustainable they are, especially as so many are "free".

I am currently using http://blogtrottr.com/ which is an RSS to email
service.
Its not perfect will do for now and I will probably revisit RSS clients
in a few months once the Google Reader fall out settles.

Cheers, Nick