[Bradford] Room Bookings 2014

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 09:52:22 UTC 2013

Thanks John, Thanks Paul

I guess we'll check with everyone on Monday, but I think John's
suggestion of skip an April meeting because of the clash is good.

@Paul - would you know if the building would be open on Easter Monday
for groups as a matter of course or not? (Just thinking that we will
need to explicitly state that we don't actually want that date if
everyone is in agreement - equally if the room would still be
available then the meeting could still happen if people wanted that)