[Bradford] Re-learning coding

John McLear John at mclear.co
Sat Nov 16 12:26:04 UTC 2013

Want me to do a session on using NodeJS and client side Javascript (in the browser and possibly a native app) to create/store/parse JSON?  XML isn't really what people consume nowadays.

Lots of other Bradlugers could prolly run the same presentation(better than me), might be a good chance to have a collaborative presentation..