[Bradford] IT Stuff - tonight 6pm

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:27:53 UTC 2013

Yeah and what happens between recording it yesterday and going out today?

This from the Guardian:
US and UK struck secret deal to allow NSA to 'unmask' Britons' personal data

and the Today programme this morning wittering about the 'console battle'

thus leaving our listeners with the impression that we're out of touch
plagiarists.
It's a good job really that there aren't any listeners.
*sob*

But at least we've got Kriss explaining about ExBone :D
-D.