[Bradford] September Bradlug Meeting

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Wed Sep 11 20:11:26 UTC 2013

Hi Linux Users!

My calendar suggests that this month's meeting is next Monday, 16th
September at the usual time/place - Bradford CVS at 7pm, with optional
pizza at Pizza Pieces from 6pm.

For those of you new to the list, locations and timings for meetings can be
found at http://www.bradlug.co.uk/meetings/, along with posts describing
what we learned at past meetings.

I'm not aware of any offers of talks for this month, does anybody have
anything they'd like to discuss/share?

And if Monday is too long to wait for meeting with nice opensource people,
then there's still a few tickets left for Wuthering Bytes this weekend in
Hebden Bridge - a weekend festival of technology with some really nice
talks and workshops scheduled.  See http://wutheringbytes.com/ for details.

Regards
Alice

PS. My team are hiring at the moment, with the latest position being a need
for a kick-ass senior platform operations engineer.  Come talk to me on
Monday if you're interested.