[Bradford] No meeting next month - social instead ?

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Thu Apr 24 19:10:33 UTC 2014

People don't normally turn up for the monthly socials so this has proved,
so far, to be the same.
It would be interesting to know why people don't participate but the latter
socials comprised of just me and David S.

For my part I'm not back in Blighty until Monday. I must say, rather than
return home,  I much prefer sitting here, in a T-Shirt, with my beaker of
ginger tea, switching my gaze between the sea and the rather entertaining
skateboard/bike park which is just across the road. The park is active
until 21:50 when the lights go out (no I don't spend all my time doing
this).
'Innova, Benalmadena' is a great example of how the youth is taken care of
here.   http://www.benalmadena.es/juventud/FOLLETOinnova.pdf