[Bradford] Why Microsoft?

Steve Wilson bradford-lug at swsystem.co.uk
Sun Aug 10 23:45:24 UTC 2014

As much as I've taken to disliking Microsoft, they've played a big part
in bringing computers to where we are now. Pretty much the same as Apple
and the smart phone market.

Don't get me wrong. I don't like the creating propitiatory standards,
breaking RFCs etc. but if you look at Microsoft and Apple now they're
both playing catch up with the rest now they've become "established" in
their markets.