[Bradford] August Meeting

Steve Wilson bradford-lug at swsystem.co.uk
Sun Aug 10 23:48:43 UTC 2014

I'm slowly working my way through the course, having used Vi for 10+
years I ended up getting both of the end of section questions wrong for
Vi, but both of the emacs ones right having never used it :(

There's been quite a few bits that I've had to "forget" things, a prime
example being that all entries in fstab are automatically mounted.