[Bradford] FSF Video

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Wed Dec 31 12:28:47 UTC 2014

I received an email from the FSF. "Most people interact with free software every day, but many of those people don't know what free software is or why they should go out of their way to use it. We want to fix that (and we think you do too), so we commissioned a short video that makes free software easy for everyone to understand:"
It might be useful to show to people who don't appreciate what free software is about.
The video is on their home page:https://www.fsf.org/

Their home page, for me, took about 30 seconds to load.