[Bradford] Dropbox

David Bolton david at nucleon.co.uk
Sun Feb 23 12:41:32 UTC 2014

I seem to remember that on the original NSA PRISM slides Dropbox was
name-checked as being next on the target harvest list.  The slides were
a couple of years old - so by the time they were leaked, last summer,
Dropbox may well have been in the basket.

The statement is good, but I'm actually wondering why it has taken
Dropbox this long to respond.  What has been going on in the background,
I wonder ;-)

Dave B