[Bradford] Linux Mint screen resolution

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 21:53:50 UTC 2014

Hi John

What do you know about the video card/driver - I've had trouble with
nvidia gforce inside - but eventually the drivers and alternative
drivers have caught up over the years - I've certainly ended up with
800x600 displays at various times in the past - proprietary drivers
have often fixed it I'm afraid.

Not sure I can suggest much else - but I googled this:
http://debrislinux.org/index.php?topic=215.new

good luck