[Bradford] The Guardian: Edward Snowden condemns Britain's emergency surveillance bill

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Mon Jul 14 17:35:03 UTC 2014

What's particularly interesting is not the Guardian coverage which of
course is pro-Snowden but rather the Daily Mail comments. The public is as
outraged at this as you'd hope.

Surveillance will continue regardless of the legality, we can build systems
to reduce its effectiveness but its going to take time. What's more
concerning is their continuing attempts to perform Facebook-like
manipulation.
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/07/14/manipulating-online-polls-ways-british-spies-seek-control-internet/

Regards
Alice

PS. Our next meeting is a week today right?