[Bradford] IT Stuff

shi notshi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:54:05 UTC 2014

Over the weekend, Brian got in touch with me and sent over his collection
of bits&bobs and precious past recordings of IT Stuff, including the very
first show!

Thanks to all the information Brian's provided, I'm now able to
"immortalise" them on the interwebs. I've not had any experience making
podcast sites so I'm very new to how these will work or if they will work
at all. Well, technically, we'd have to wait till the August edition to see
if it really does download on your end!

I've made a couple of methods for subscription; RSS and Email updates, both
using Feedburner. The links are all on the website including the Feed URL
which you can copy&paste. Thanks again to Brian, he's tested the URL and
the current broadcasts do work on his preferred podcast app, "Podcast
Addict". I've also tested this and can confirm it on my end.

http://itstuff.lo4d.net/

I've made some considerable updates to the site. Along with Brian's
recordings, everything recorded since January 2014 are now all on the
website for anyone interested. Shows prior to that are collected in
playlists below.

2013 is incomplete so if anyone has any recordings of those, do send it to
me!

Don't mind the icons/little posters next to them, I might change them in
the near future, depending on how I feel. There's still more I want to do
but I've spent the entire weekend doing this so will take a little break
from it.

--
shi