[Bradford] Open Tech Calendar

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Sun Jul 27 13:24:15 UTC 2014

You are correct - that link is no longer valid. However, they have
transferred the information over to the 'Groups' listing.

Looking at the calendar though,I can't say that it is a lot of use in its
present form. Very nearly all the entries are for Scotland and, unless I am
mistaken, it is not possible to obtain a filtered Calendar for a given
area. Yes there is a map but, all in all, I think that the Calendar is
limited in its present form. So, some of Alice's original description, as
he saw it, is not so far out.
It's obviously doing well for Scotland but needs improvement for it to
scale.

Brian