[Bradford] IT Stuff @ Leeds Hack 2014

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Tue Jul 29 21:26:28 UTC 2014

As last year I will be attending the 'Leeds Hack' @ Leeds City Museum to
make recordings for 'IT Stuff'. It is this weekend.

I have also put together a small leaflet giving information of how to
listen to last year's recordings, the RSS feeds and the web site. I'll hand
out a few of these at the 'Hack'.
Credit is given to Shi of course for the great web site and RSS feeds. The
feeds are so useful as it facilitates listening at any time. Also, the
quality of sound is so B awful from the BCB 'listen again'  web site that
it will be good to hear the improved quality of future programmes via the
RSS feed.
I can now catch up on the 'IT stuff' programmes I've missed.

Whether, at 'Leeds Hack',  we get a recording as entertaining as the
Minecraft kids remains to be seen.