[Bradford] Linux Sucks

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Sun May 4 20:53:17 UTC 2014

I'll take a look.It should be interesting. I've heard a few references
to LinuxFest
Northwest on podcasts and the Linux Action Show was there.
I see that  the video features Brian Lunduke - I got the impression, when I
was last at BradLUG,  that a certain person doesn't like him very much :-)
I listen to him on the 'Bad Voltage' podcast.

Here's another link that may be if interest. 'Amazon Fire TV'. Their device
is quad core and costs only $99. If it's possible to get one without any
commitment to service I wonder how long it will be before someone hacks it.
http://www.amazon.com/Fire-TV-streaming-media-player/dp/B00CX5P8FC

Brian