[Bradford] RC Planning meeting, 21:00 May 8th

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue May 6 15:23:20 UTC 2014

I think I can help Brian

I think this is the Record Club planning meeting. It could be that I've put
it on the BradLug calendar by mistake, but I don't recall doing that. It
also seems to want me to respond to an invation to my own event (if that is
the case) so I'm thinking this could be some inter-google connectedness
thing with my phone perhaps.

Sorry about that folks.

Of course if you want to help upcoming Record club events, then come along!