[Bradford] Tonight's meeting

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Mon May 19 12:26:47 UTC 2014

Hey, Brian's back?  Spain's loss is our gain... yes please

Re. Alice's previous suggestion, yes there was a big NSA document drop
the other day relating to Greenwald's book.  I can go through what's
new quite quickly, there's not that much and it's not particularly
lurid on this occasion :-(

Having totally failed to go to the thing in Haworth yesterday I'd
really like to hear from those who didn't fail (Stuart? Rob?)

If search.cpan.org ever comes back up, I can demo my new package
management thing for Slackware that's taken over my entire life for
six months :D

Tarra ppl
-D.