[Bradford] Google: Drop support for ext2/3/4 from Files.app (cros-disks)

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Sun Oct 12 20:17:02 UTC 2014

This makes some interesting reading with comments like:

"constantly removing features because consumers don't use it makes life a
lot harder for developers. basically what you're saying is that we only
care about compatibility with Windows, and Linux users do not matter to us,
nor do developers. removing support for them with no alternative is
obnoxious at best."

"we understand that this was an undesirable decision for some users, but we
sometimes need to make a product decision like this."