[Bradford] Bradford Cyrenians website

John R. Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Tue Oct 14 11:49:45 UTC 2014

Hi Nikasha

I am not surprised you are having no luck. The site appears to have been
generated using Microsoft Office many years ago and the ways in which it
is coded are no longer current or familiar to most website developers
today.

So, you are really looking for a complete rewrite of the site which is a
major job for which it would be reasonable to pay the developer(s).

Unfortunately, you are in competition with a lot of voluntary
organisations for voluntary website developers and, given the size of
the problem for your site, most will prefer to give their free time to a
site which requires less hard work.

So I suggest you try instead to raise the money to pay one or more
developers to do the hard work. Once it is set up, it should be
practical for volunteers to maintain it.

Other members of BradLUG may be able to advise you on what would be a
reasonable fee to pay for the re-development.