[Bradford] duckduckhack

shi notshi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:09:06 UTC 2014

For anyone interested about this project:

I couldn't find any specific information about the project from that site
(or their main site / blog / twitter or even their community site).
In fact, I had to go on their main site and use this search term to find -
"what is duckduckhack" to get this post:

http://www.gabrielweinberg.com/blog/2012/05/introducing-duckduckhack.html

DuckDuckHack: an open source platform to create instant answer plugins for
DuckDuckGo. Think of them like add-ons for Firefox.

derp.
--
shi