[Bradford] Hardware Free To A Good Home...

Robert Burrell Donkin robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:21:15 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:28 AM, David Spencer
<baildon.research at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> So, I'd be very happy to see anything potentially useful used, by
>> people or organisations (wondered about bradford community
>> broadcasting - perhaps even as competition prizes or something).
>
> I wonder if I can get shut of the congealed bag of cement in me
> kitchen the same way?

That all depends on how you sell it :-)

Only two barely used "300Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter" left!
Clean and crisp white case with a long, long cable and dual antennas
for 11N fun, fun, fun! Just think - one of these beauts and you'll be
able to watch HD cat videos all day long! Yours for £0!

http://www.tp-link.com/lk/products/details/?model=TL-WN822N

Robert