[Bradford] Hardware Free To A Good Home...

Robert Burrell Donkin robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 14:27:47 UTC 2015

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 10:56 AM, David Spencer
<baildon.research at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> 1. 250G HDD SATA old but (according to smartctl) still fine
>
> Ooh! Ooh! Pleeeeease!! I promise I'll use it for Slackware development!
> And seeing as nobody else has asked for a TL-WN822N, can I have one of
> them pretty pleeeease?

Okay one of the two TL-WN822N and the 250G HDD baggsied by David

> (btw, in case you're wondering, I can collect the cat5 crap in my
> ickle Smartie car any time you like)

I've tucked a dozen or so patch cables into a bag with one of the
TL-WN822Ns, an ethernet switch and the 250G HDD (plus other random
goodies) and brought the bag to Saltaire

I have a number of older motherboard+CPU+RAM+case combinations up for
grabs, if anyone's interested, plus some vintage 686s

Robert