[Bradford] Linux/FOSS Info Stalls

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 09:33:33 UTC 2015

Just to jump in on the accessibility thread  - one of the big reasons we
went to Bradford CVS was that they have done a lot of work in terms trying
to make their meeting rooms accessible to all. There is a lift to the
meeting room. I can't remember if there are any steps from the pavement
into the building, but I think not(? I haven't been to the building myself
for a while!). There is also an induction hearing loop in the room.

I don't think any of this has been put to the test in terms of Bradlug
meetings so far, but I'm sure the CVS staff would be able to help further.
And the building itself is open at all sorts of hours of the day, so if
anyone wanted to checkout the facilities when they were in the area, again
I'm pretty sure the CVS people would be more than happy to help.