[Bradford] Linux/FOSS Info Stalls

David Bolton david at nucleon.co.uk
Sat Aug 29 10:15:26 UTC 2015

Hi John,

Many thanks for getting back to me, and for offering to come along.

The event will be running through the afternoon and evening - official start time is 11am, but I guess most people won't arrive until after midday. There will be a bit of a break between 5pm and 7pm, as the evening's music performers are setting up. Hence, mid afternoon is probably best - whatever suits you really (I'll be there all day, from the kick-off).

I've not actualy generated/printed any leaflets yet (just a bit of artwork for display on the table). I'll be doing that this weekend, along with burning a bunch of DVDs and CDs.

I'd be interested in seeing your handout, if you could email me a copy. I have a laser printer, so can run off more copies - and/or can maybe tailor it a bit more towards the event.

Cheers,

David