[Bradford] Fwd: Christmas meal and Monday’s meeting

Brian A bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Sun Dec 13 21:37:16 UTC 2015

I am hoping to attend tomorrow but I am currently car-less - it broke down yesterday and is in the garage. It is highly unlikely that it will be repaired on Monday so my attendance is dependent on either the weather being reasonable so I can get public transport or someone offering a lift.
Hopefully I'll have the car back by Friday and will be able to attend the Christmas meal.
Brian