[Bradford] Raspberry Pi V2 ... we're not talking B+ here!

Steve Wilson bradford-lug at swsystem.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 01:14:45 UTC 2015

I ordered mine from RS this morning on next day delivery. It now looks
to be a serious contender for those PCs used for a bit of web and email,
or as my kids do facebook and youtube.

I'm guessing Gareth "Bob" Halfacree's on this list, his write up's here
<http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardware/2015/02/02/raspberry-pi-2/1> [3]
If you don't recognise the name it's next to Eben's on the RPi user
guide ...
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gareth-Halfacree/e/B0088CA5ZM/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_book_2>
[4]

When it gets delivered I'll have an original B, a B+ and now what I
presume will be a 2B as I imagine a 2A may possibly be on the cards
later.

Steve

On 02/02/2015 22:55, Brian A wrote:

> Greetings from Sunny Spain - though rather cold & windy in the evenings.
>
> Ash sent me this link via 'Telegram' (Give 'Telegram' a try - better than WhatsApp and it's encypted, if you want that, and it isn't owned by Facebook!... and, unlike WhatsApp, it isn't a battery guzzler)
>
> The RasPi 2 is here (pity I just got a B+)
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/02/02/raspberry_pi_model_2 [1]
>
> Brian

Links:
------