[Bradford] Fw: It Happened

Brian A bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Wed Feb 25 13:53:36 UTC 2015

I may have missed it but I didn't see the word 'proxy' anywhere.Brian

     On Wednesday, 25 February 2015, 13:26, Nick Rhodes <nick at ngrhodes.co.uk> wrote:

 Cheers for that Steve.

I think its worth pointing out that joining a swarm is nothing more than that; does not automatically imply downloading and uploading, which is are activities that MAY happen after joining and are instigated direct with other ip addresses.