[Bradford] Monday's meeting

Paul Colley pchcolley at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 7 22:41:57 UTC 2015

Thanks John. Appreciate the chance to explore what possibilities might exist - and see if there might be an opportunity in what currently seems to be a threat. Although our own budget is fairly limited, one way in which this may be of mutual benefit would be in the potential for us to actively promote the services that BradLUG members might be in a position to offer to the wider voluntary / community / charity sector in the District. I'm thinking of something along the lines of our NAVCA Essentials scheme (see http://bit.ly/aug14bb#page=50) which we could expand into local IT support and development services. I don't just want to come with a begging bowl!
P.