[Bradford] Ideas for Inclusion in Monday Meeting

Robert Burrell Donkin robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com
Fri May 8 04:51:44 UTC 2015

A couple of ideas for stuff I might do for Monday's meeting. Needs a
little prep, so a thumbs-up, thumbs-down would be great before then.

After some interest on the goodies giveaway thread, I thought I might
bring along some free-to-a-good-home cat5 cabling (some patch, some
solid) plus some heads and a crimping tool for a practical have-a-go
crimp-your-own ethernet session.

Since I have a couple of HDs to dispose off, I'll bring them along so
people can try at my favourite secure disposal method if there's
interest.

Might say some words about using easy, practical cyptography on Linux
to help secure disposal

Robert