[Bradford] Parking in Bradford

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:58:34 UTC 2015

Hey Stephane,

There are two general areas that people use --

this general area on Sunbridge Road, easy to find our venue from here
(just walk towards the centre), free of charge (both sides of the
road), lots of space and safer than it looks (!)
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.7944381,-1.7596755,20z

this whole area of streets up near the Media Museum, harder to find
our venue from there but easy to get to your car if you've been to the
pub with us after the meeting, but it has a nontrivial one-way system:
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.7892071,-1.7592102,19z

Hope this is ok!
Best regards
-D.