[Bradford] Monday’s meeting

Mike Goodman mike.goodman at zen.co.uk
Wed Nov 11 20:49:46 UTC 2015

Thanks Duncan and John. I was trying on the laptop, which is 32-bit. The
Arch install disc is suitable for both 64 and 32 bit machines and I've
never bothered to look into how that works, no reason to.

Sorry, only just catching up with this email account so only just seen
updates to this thread. Will have a go over the weekend and report back.

Chers,

Mike